Please read these Terms of service. These rules define conditions of the MixTum.mx platform use. These conditions apply to all private individuals and legal entities using this Service.
Use of the MixTum.mx platform, visiting of the website and placing a mixing request on the corresponding page of MixTum.mx signify your acceptance of and agreement to these Conditions, along with policies and guidelines established in these Rules.
MixTum.mx reserves the right to update these Conditions at any moment by posting revised terms on the website. Such changes will take effect from the date of their posting on the website.
1. Bitcoin and MixTum.mx
1.1 Information on the Bitcoin network
Our Service does not send or receive money independently, we only organize interaction with the Bitcoin network according to the conditions that you specify. Once the Bitcoin network identifies the information on the transaction you have sent, the information is transmitted to other users and companies in the Bitcoin network. The Service cannot be used to terminate Bitcoin transactions or recover money.
1.2 Bitcoin risks
MixTum.mx has no control over and makes no representations as to Bitcoin exchange rate or Bitcoin network security.
NB! Bitcoin rate may rapidly change, increase or decrease against all expectations, and, perhaps, drop down to zero. You acknowledge that the use of the Bitcoin network entails a risk.
Furthermore, we do not promise or guarantee any profit from the services we deliver to end users, End users pay a commission fee in accordance with the selected service operation mode.
All our partners (sellers and investors) are paid in Bitcoin only, depending on the initial conditions. Thus, we cannot hold ourselves responsible for rate changes, lost profits and/or any other risks related to cryptocurrency volatility.
NB! Bitcoin transaction can remain unconfirmed during a certain period of time (usually less than an hour but occasionally up to several days). It can never be completed if it remains in the "unconfirmed" state.
1.3 Working arrangements of the MixTum.mx service with end customers
The Service organizes a non-public chain for cryptocoins transfer from a generated address to withdrawal addresses. Processing time and commissions are defined by a digitally signed letter of guarantee (our PGP signature). The service is not liable for any operation beyond the scope of a letter of guarantee, such as undue sending of Bitcoin to the service address, resending, delay in confirmation of your transaction.
1.4 Your passwords and security
MixTum.mx has no access to your Bitcoin wallets which you used for sending or receiving of cryptocoins. Consequently, all the responsibility for the use of your wallets totally lies with you.
Should you need any consultation on irregularity, do not hesitate to contact us in any way convenient for you.
1.5 The minimum age for use of the Service
You must be older than 18 years or be of the minimum age required by the current legislation to use the MixTum.mx service.
Taxes are your responsibility! You must find out whether such operations with Bitcoin are subject to tax regulations of your region.
If any, all issues related to reporting to taxation bodies and taxpaying entirely lie with you. MixTum.mx is not responsible for such issues and does not provide consultations on taxation questions which may arise as a result of executed operations.
2. Service usage
2.2 Suspension or termination of services
MixTum.mx reserves the right to suspend or terminate access to services at any time at its own discretion, with or without reasons, with or without notification assuming no responsibility whatsoever.
For example, services may be suspended or terminated due to the following reasons:
- an actual or suspected violation of these Terms and Conditions;
- use of the service in such a manner that is conducive to the legal liability of MixTum.mx or Service malfunction;
- planned or unplanned maintenance, etc.
2.3 Unacceptable use
You agree that you personally will not commit, encourage or support the committal of:
- use of any unauthorized means to access the MixTum.mx service or use of any automated process or service (for example, spider, crawler or periodic caching of information stored or generated by MixTum.mx) except for the functions described in our API, as well as distribution of instructions, software or tools with this aim in view;
- modification, change, distortion or any other interference in work of the MixTum.mx service;
- disturbing or interference in operation of servers or networks used by MixTum.mx to deliver the Services;
- disabling, overload or degradation of MixTum.mx performance (or any other network connected to the service);
- any illegal or fraudulent activity, as well as use of this Service in order to legalize illegal income, financing of terrorism, participation in schemes of phishing, forgery or other such falsification or manipulation;
- unauthorized spamming, pyramid schemes or any other activity duplicating unwanted messages should they be commercially oriented or of other nature.
2.4 Service updates
At any time and at its absolute discretion MixTum.mx can carry out unscheduled works related to the service modification, update and enhancement. We are liable to add or remove functions and cease activities of the service and website.
2.5 License and restrictions
MixTum.mx provides you with a personal nontransferable nonexclusive license to use the Service as it is stipulated for you by MixTum.mx. This license is provided under conditions and restricted to the provisions, stipulations and constraints stated in these Terms. Therewith, such license is intended for personal, noncommercial use. You may not copy, modify, create a derivative work of, decompile or otherwise attempt to extract the source code of the service or any part thereof, exclusive of data permitted by law, or expressly allowed by the MixTum.mx platform (use of templates, API, etc.). You may not reassign (or grant a sublicense of) your rights to use the service, or otherwise transfer any part of your rights in accordance with these Terms. These Rules do not provide you with any license or permission to copy, distribute, change or otherwise use any applications programming interface despite any provisions to the contrary. No property rights or ownership rights related to the Service are not granted to you according to these Terms. MixTum.mx reserves all rights that have not been expressly granted.
You will be:
- solely responsible for nature, quality and accuracy of user data transferred to the Service;
- rapidly view and respond to any notifications and requirements related to user data and operations including any notices sent to you by our help desk.
- You will not store or transfer unallowable information
- including: illegal, defamatory, menacing, pornographic, offensive or otherwise unacceptable materials of any kind or nature.
- any materials encouraging illegal actions which can be a criminal offense or violating intellectual property rights, rights for publicity or personal privacy of others
- any materials containing or using software viruses or other harmful or harmless computer codes, files or programs such as trojan horses, worms, bots or spyware which may do harm to, endanger or oppress another person, organization or MixTum.mx.
4. Limitation of liability
4.1 Restriction of use depending on a region
MixTum.mx does not permit service usage if it runs counter to the law of the region of your stay. This requirement concerns not only use of the main service functionality but also use cases related to the Bitcoin network.
Since MixTum.mx does not collect any personal information including information on your geographic origin, compliance with state legislation is entirely your responsibility! MixTum.mx bears no responsibility whatsoever!
4.2 Disclaimer of warranties
YOUR USE OF THIS SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. MIXTUM.MX PROVIDES THE WEBSITE AND SERVICE ON AN "AS IS", "WITH ALL FAULTS" AND "AS IS NOW" BASIS. MIXTUM.MX DOES NOT PROVIDE (AND PURPOSELY DISCLAIMS) ALL STATEMENTS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED, STATUTORY AND OTHER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF SMOOTH OPERATION OF THE SERVICE AND ABSENCE OF ERRORS OR MALICIOUS COMPONENTS IMPLEMENTED WITHOUT OUR KNOWLEDGE OR CONSENT BY THE THIRD PARTY. MIXTUM.MX IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES WHICH EITHER YOU OR THIRD PARTIES SUFFER AS A RESULT OF THE SERVICE USE.
MIXTUM.MX IS NOT ABLE TO OFFER ANY ASSURANCES OF SATISFACTORY SERVICE QUALITY, ITS FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF ANY RIGHTS.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW MENTIONED EXCLUSIONS. IN SUCH CASE THESE EXCLUSIONS WILL HAVE NO EFFECT ONLY WITHIN LIMITS PROHIBITED BY CURRENT LEGISLATION.
4.3 Limitation of liability
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES NEITHER MIXTUM.MX NOR EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, VENDORS, LICENSORS ARE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, DELIBERATE OR OTHER DAMAGE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGE BY LOST PROFIT, REVENUE, REPUTATION) OCCURRED WHEN USING THIS SERVICE.